Significantly Delayed Post/Review

To say I fell off the blogging wagon is an understatement.  I'm not going to post any excuses, I just didn't feel like writing anything down, but I might just get back at it, so I thought I would provide some information I promised in my last post 7.5 months ago.

Before I get to that I will say that I am still doing P90X and training for marathons.  During my blogging hiatus I ran the Phoenix Rock 'n Roll Marathon, then stopped exercising for a bit, but I'm back at it running and rockin' P90X as well getting ready for the Seattle Rock n' Roll marathon on June 26th. P90X helps a great deal for marathon training and would help even more if I was a workout monster like my awesome wife.

I mentioned in my last post that I had just gotten a pair of the Bowflex Selecttech dumbbells (52.5 lbs variety) and I would give a review shortly.  I told the truth about the dumbbells, but lied about the time frame.  To preface my editorial, no...I do not receive money from any company to endorse any products, but if they saw the pair of cannons I have attached to my shoulders and my sculpted abs, they would probably be lining up.

Not much to say really, these dumbbells have been phenomenal.  They are vastly more effective than using bands, they take up very little space, are easy to adjust and provide a great workout.  I wholeheartedly recommend them...stop paying for a gym membership, get yourself P90X and work out at home with these...unless you made the ridiculous mistake of manufacturing miniature versions of yourself and then maybe work out at the gym to escape the hell that is your life for a few minutes a day (just kidding, Matt).  The only real downfall is they are quite wide, so they can be a bit awkward on a couple exercises where yours hands are close together, but that is a minor nitpick.

Anyway, no promises, but I'll try to actually add meaningful updates here on a regular basis and maybe add some more recipes to the blog in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment